Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

+7
Vindictive
Bone
Arashi
Shantsa
Jace
Temo
Kemo
11 posters

Our New Home

Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Our New Home - Page 42 Empty Re: Our New Home

Post  Jace Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm

She murrs happily and rubs her head against his, breathing in his scent as he licked her face and then nudges him all the way over. Running back around to the other side of the fire she growls playfully and drops her shoulders the the floor, her tail wagging in the air behind her, her lips wrinkling up in a playful challenge, her ears perking forwards and folding back repeatedly. The fur around her shoulders and hackles fluffing up.

One of the pups came barreling towards her on short, chubby legs. The huntress put her nose to the floor and ploughed into Serenity, toppling the pup head over heals amid furious growls.
    WaterSinger
    WaterSinger
    Beginner
    Beginner

Female Life Mate : N/A...No male who wants me.

Post  WaterSinger Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh how her heart swelled upon this small time playing with the pup. The coat which thickened over her sinewy shoulders bristled, the coal fur which ebbed over her carcass appearing thicker as she lowered her large cranium for the whelp. Her streamer swayed from side to side as she gently nudged at him, accepting of the sharp puppy nips that occurred on her jowls. Even when he hung from her, she barely made a whimper, instead nudging her damp nosepad into his side in an effort to get him to release her. He soon tired, like all pups, and she soothed him with her tongue. She rasped it over his ears, before lightly gripping his scruff in her muzzle, and moving him to the other two, sleeping wolf pups. Once placed with his siblings, he settled again, curling up with them and snoozing.

As she moved back to the entrance of the den, she chanced a look over her spine, along the line of her brawny body and sighed. Both Temo and Jace seemed to be so fully in love that everything was blocked out, and it made her sigh, made her auds sink back against her crown. The cranium was flush with sooty fleece, which her lobes met and stayed against. A sigh rippled through her body, and she stepped forwards slowly, her figure beyond lonely as she lowered her head slightly. So much for being royalty? Royalty had to show no emotions beyond respect, and she had failed in that this day.

She made her way out into the alabaster ground, her inky peltage showing up beyond clearly on the snow. Honeyed eyes blinked slowly as she planted her rear into the damp particles, which melted upon contact with her warm frame. "Some Maiden I am, I beg forgiveness, Mother, Father." She whined softly, her breath exhaling on a silken cloud in front of her, her nose twitching in the air so crisp, so fresh that it burnt at her eyes, made them water. All she could hear was the muffled sound of crunching as prey walked in the distance, but though hungry she didn't even think of hunting. She stood, making her way forwards briefly, before stumbling with a snarl, landing on her back and blinking foolishly, revealing her chest and inner thighs to be ravaged with severe scars.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am

Closing his eyes and a bit of a smile on his muzzle as Jace rubs her head against his. The smile disappears as she runs away. Temo stares through the flames of the fire as he watches Jace play with Serenity. From the edge of his vision, he sees the new wolfess leave the den, then focuses back to Jace.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Post  Jace Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Jace shifted uncomfortably as the distinct feeling that something was wrong washed through her, and she thought about following after Singer. A glimmer of something dark and evil flashed in her eyes as special glands in her paws begin to kick into overdrive. She moved around the fire and nuzzled Temo,

"I will return soon, there is something I have to see to." She smiles strangely and exits the den without another word.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 am