Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

+7
Vindictive
Bone
Arashi
Shantsa
Jace
Temo
Kemo
11 posters

Our New Home

Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Our New Home - Page 22 Empty Re: Our New Home

Post  Jace Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:14 am

She is almost asleep from his petting and stroking her head when his chuckles bring her back from almost unconciousness, looking up at him as he relays the message and giggliing as well she jokingly replies that they better add Shantsa to the list of non approved visitors to the door Jace's father had installed, otherwise their pups are gunna be spoilt rotten. She grins at the thought and begins grooming his leg where her head had just been resting.

After a few minutes, the pups begin to wake up and wriggle around, squeaking with their little voices, about the same time Temo stops petting her and gets the look she had come to associate with recieving a telepathic message from far away. She diverts her attention to the pups, moving back the twins that were trying to escape from the bed of grass, thinking that soon they would be opening their eyes and she could see their colours. She listens to Kemo's general message to everyone as well as keeping an eye on the pups, thinking as well may have to put a rim around the bed so they wouldn't escape when she wasn't looking. Laughing and worrying in the places that were required, she wished that Kemo stayed safe as she knew first hand just how ruthless humans could be in their persuit of and ultimate road to destruction, thinking that if he somehow managed to get himself killed, however small that risk was, then she was going to kill him for breaking Shantsa's heart.

When Temo rests his head against hers she nuzzles him back, listening to Kemo's message to her and then replying with her own, pulling away halfway through it to stop Siber from escaping, licking the little female and sniffing at her tiny head, noting that while she was still small she seemed to have grown quite a bit since her birth, she looked around and saw it was the same with the others as well, blinking slightly and finishing relaying her message to Kemo she summarises that she didn't notice before because she was with them all the time and would only notice big changes every day and the small ones such as them growing a little over a period of time.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

When done with Kemo's messges, he watches Jace with the pups and stores her message to be transmitted when he gets his composed. As he thinks about the reply, he looks down when a pup headbutts his leg. Smiling, he picks up Alexander who squeeks a protest, then quiets down as Temo gently strokes his back. Smiling as he watches Jace with Siber and notices that the pup more than fills his hand now. He glances at the other pups and notices that they are larger too. Reaching over and picking up Serenity as she was trying her paw at escaping, she squeeks at him then settles down as he holds both pups to his chest and gently licks thier backs, their noses softly bumping against him.
    Bone
    Bone
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Im fine by myself

Post  Bone Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Bone tells his pups to stay put in the den for a while,he then walks to temo's den and asks kindly to see the pups.He then sits and waits for a responce.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Temo looks up to the entrance of the nursery when he hears Bone's request and then glances at Jace, raising a questioning eyebrow. She smiles back and Temo changes back to wolf form and leaves the nursery and into their main den. He pads over to the entrance and tells Bone that he can come in and see the pups. Walking back over to the bare wall, he waits until Bone is near. Temo then walks into the wall and disappears into it showing Bone where the hidden nursery entrance is.
    Vindictive
    Vindictive
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Vindictive Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm

As the sun's majestic rise began its glorious approach over the heavens, so to did a small green light appear in the middle of a clearing. The light fizzled and cracked; its volume exploding and imploding, creating a strobe effect. In a matter of seconds the light shifted from that of a sporadic flaring to that of constant shape; to be specific, an orb with a diameter of about 12 inches. The orb's appearance was of a magnificent standard on multiple accounts. From a distance, one would surely see simply a bright green light, closely resembling that of neon. At a closer range the orbs appearance became significantly more interesting. As one neared the object, the waves of sparkling light that coursed along it's brilliant surface would become visible. An accurate description might point out that the lights looked to becoming from a sea of never ending emeralds, slowly making their way around it's surface. But it was the physical description that mattered least.

Among the many creatures that called this beautiful planet home, many possessed the unique ability to sense energies. It would be safe to assume that those with such an ability would surely sense the energy that this orb released from its innermost depths. At the time the orb had first appeared, the energies that were released peaked and diminished with the strobe effect that the light itself obtained. When the light had formed and solidified to that of the orb, the variation in energy became a constant flow. At such a monumental level, perhaps even the simple beings of life that lived in the area would become fascinated with the continuously releasing energy. At this point the beings that could sense its presence would become extremely curious to its source; those that slept would be immediately woken by its arrival. If those that possessed this unique ability analyzed its nature, they would find that it closely resembled that of the energy released by vegetation. Yet now, as before, this energy being released was not the most important detail.

Of this next attribute, all beings that sang the song of life would surely detect. Accompanying the released energy was a force of thought that shined with peace and prosperity. Tranquil was the thought that shot outwards from the orb; its path to all things living. As creatures of life were touched by this supreme feeling, they would be drawn to the orb. Even the plants that so gracefully swayed in the wind would tilt their extensions toward it's presence. Be it fox, deer, wolf, rabbit, chipmunk, bird, or any other spawn of Earth, they would surely make their way toward the orb. Under normal circumstances, the food chain would come into play and the strongest creatures would harvest on those weakest. In this instance however, the peace that resonated from the orb would outshine the innate instincts to hunt. The coming of those that sensed the orb would be that of peace and curiosity, not that of anger and hostility.

And so as previously said it came to be. Setting aside an approximation of about fifteen feet, animal upon animal made their approach. From a human perspective, it would seem as though the animals were forming some sort of parade. Yet this was not the case. As fox sat next to Coyote, and rabbit next to snake, thoughts leaving behind were far from their conscious thought. In them was simply the ability to wait for what was to come. For it wasn't simply the orb that attracted them, but the force that which the orb would deposit in the middle of clearing. The increasing amount of animals were not simply curious, they had been summoned. While it is true that they may gaze at the orb adoringly with wonder of what it was; there was an obviously far more important reason for their rapture. As foe stood foe gazing at the orb, one thought seemed to pass through each of their heads. Perhaps the thought accompanied the released energy, or perhaps it came from the force that the orb seemed about to deposit; it did not matter. On each mind of the land, no matter how superior or inferior, was the name "Karasu."
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 pm

The giggles and laughter continued from the clearing, a sound that would bring a smile to anyone's lips. Arashi continued the romp with her pups, gently nipping at ears and tails. Her pups worked as one to bring her down, but she remained standing, until they devised a plan. Kyoumou distracted her by chasing his tail right in front of her, while Asuka, Sakura and Kaibutsu smiled and gathered at her legs, Asuka at Arashi's front leg, the one with the rune bracelet. Sakura and Kaibutsu were at her back legs. Counting down, Kaibutsu led the attack. "Three... two... one... GO!!" He whispered to the others. They grabbed their mother's legs and tugged, pulling her to the ground. Kyoumou giggled and tackled her. The others nipped at her.

Arashi raised her head, feeling a tugging within her. She stopped her pups and sat up, looking through the trees.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:01 am

As Temo sat down next to Jace, the 'proud father showing off his pups' smile on his face as he waited for Bone. Then he felt a new energy wave pass over him. Alarmed that something or someone is invading the packlands, his head swiveled to point in the direction that the energy is coming from. Closing his eyes, Temo studies the patterns. Not recognizing origin signature. Yet, it seemed, ... familiar.

Opening his eyes and looking at Jace, Temo says "Something has entered the packlands, I must investigate." Not bothering with special effects, He poofs away teleporting to where the energy disturbance was. Reappearing near the clearing, behind some trees out of site of whatever it was. Peering around the trees he sees the orb. Being closer now, he studies the energy patterns once again. Breaks the patterns down to their wavelengths. Studies the harmonics and subcarriers. Some he recognizes as components to various magic abilities. Others he does not recognize. Looking at the signature patterns trying to discern who or what sent this orb. At first Temo does not recognize the pattern, then, he realizes that it closely resembles the background energy radiation of the plant life.

Suddenly something bumped into Temo's leg. Looking down, he sees a rabbit had slipped on a wet patch of grass and fell against him. The rabbit looked up at him, no fear in its eyes. Then he noticed the other animals gathering around the orb. He looks around wondering what is going on. Who or what is drawing the animals in. Now distracted from analyzing the orb, He walked around the tree and had taken several steps towards the orb when he realized he was feeling it tug at him.

Now out in the open and looking at all the animals, he decides that to move back to the trees would bring attention to him. Staying in his wolf form and sitting down, the rabbit now between his front paws unconcerned that a wolf was now sitting over him. Temo pretends to be drawn like the other animals and he continues studying the orb and the energy that it is emitting.
    Bone
    Bone
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Im fine by myself

Post  Bone Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 am

Bone entered the den and looks at the pups,he sees Temo run out of the den.Bone then looked at Jace wondering if she knew what Temo was doing.Then his mind went back to the pups.
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Arashi stood up, shaking her ebony fur out. She looked to her pups, then jerked her head toward the trees, signaling to them to follow her. The five set their pace at a trot, weaving in and out of the trees that grew thickly together. She felt the curiosity stir within her, compelling her to continue towards the source of energy. The rustles her pups made were loud, and she questioned why they weren't being careful. The look on their faces was a look of pure ecstasy, slightly drunken. Arashi scowled but continued on. She didn't look back.

Hearing a yelp, she glanced back. Kaibutsu had run smack into a large thorn bush and was now wriggling and yelping loudly, trying to free himself. Arashi got close to her pup and was greeted by a powerful foot to her jaw. He continued kicking and struggling while she staggered backwards, bumping into a tree. Kyoumou, Asuka and Sakura were watching him, attempting to get close, but staying back. Their mother was coming in close to the thrashing pup, backing up every time he kicked out. He kicked out near her throat, and she grabbed his leg in her teeth, throwing gentleness to the wind, and held on.

He yelped and thrashed more. Arashi sighed and used her forepaws to pin him down, then got close to his front which was stuck in the bush. She began pulling thorns from his fur, occasionally glancing up towards the strong source of energy.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

As Temo sat among the other animals watching the orb, he wondered what kind of threat, if any, this phenomenon will be. In preparation of any known threat, he raises up his shields. Invisible to the naked eyes, his shields, provided by his telepathic abilities, will absorb or redirect the various different energies that could be directed against it. He continued to watch the orb. His ceriosity also aroused, but the protection of the pack, even to his death, always formost in his mind.
    Shantsa
    Shantsa
    Alpha
    Alpha

Female Life Mate : Mate to Kemo

Our New Home - Page 22 Empty our new home

Post  Shantsa Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:38 pm

She tried one last thing…she did not want to hear, just maybe she was not to blame….it had to be someone and would be her… she could not even keep Kemo’s pups safe…she was unworthy to have bore His young…she shook her head.. As a tear fell….she closed her eyes, send a Message to Temo “ I know this is almost pointless, but anyways try to get Me outa here..” she knew was long stretch… no One wins against them…but was her last Hope….she closed her eyes as she trying to believe Temo could get her from here, but suddenly she heard a noise, turning her head, and there before her, stood a Large black wolf…first she thought it was Kemo, she went to run to Him, but then noticed it not Him, but Temo...looking totally confused…first as to how or why He was here...second His sister-in-law's pure white fur was now tipped a rich creamy brown

then suddenly a voice behind then is heard…."Greetings Temo, thank your sister-in-law…for you being pulled away….if she had not tried to call out" at this all the ghostly heads just shook and signed looking towards shantsa, then looked back to Temo, and don’t worry, Nothing will harm the Pack while you are here... the orb You seen is harmless least to the Pack and animals around…what may seem hours, or even days is only seconds back in the packlands....and now that You are here.. You might as well heard what we have to say..."first off Kemo is well...He is learning mean new things as He trails after the evil one...things that will only help the Pack grow stronger..we are quite pleased in how You took to looking after the Pack in His absences....we always knew You would make a good Alpha or acting One".. they stopped for a few, to wait for Temo to understand somewhat of were He was
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

As Temo set among the other animals watching the orb and waiting to see what would happen next, He heard Shantsa's voice call out to him: "I know this is almost pointless, but anyways try to get Me outa here.” He immediately stands up, ready to take off in search of her. But he stops, "No, the pack safety comes first," he thinks to himself, "The needs of the many..."

Suddenly, before he could finish his thought, the orb disappeared. The animals and the forest around him also disappeared. In less time than it took to blink, everything around him disappeared and was replaced by a lone wolf with white fur tipped in brown. And around them, the ghostly shapes of other wolves. Looking around a bit confused, he then notices that the other wolf looks like Shantsa. Brushing his mind against hers, feeling her brainwave patterns, he now knows that it is Shantsa, but her fur had changed.

Then he hears a voice behind him greet him by name and telling him to thank his sister in law for getting him here. He looks around to see who the voice belonged to as it continued, mentioning that the orb is harmless and that Kemo is fine. Temo realizes that these must be the famed Ancients that he had heard about. Scowling as the voice says that they knew he would make a good alpha pro tem, Temo thinks that the Ancients must not be as all knowing as the legends say.

Temo glances around at the ghostly wolves around them, realizing that they had brought him here because Shantsa had called for help. Which means that they knew he would be able to find her no matter what they did. So, if they are unable to stop him in getting here, then logically, he can walk out of here and take Shantsa home with him and they would not be able to stop him. He looks to Shantsa and raises a questioning eyebrow. "Friends of yours, or are you ready to go home?"
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Post  Arashi Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 pm

After a long, painful half hour filled with Kaibutsu's yelps, a pile of thorns lay at Arashi's right side. She sighed and sat down. He had a few left on his muzzle, but was able to pull free of the bush. Small beads of crimson spilled over his fur, slowly drying. Sakura padded over to her brother and pressed her nose into his side. She avoided the numerous punctures on him, closing her eyes. A look of concentration spread over her face, the unusual rune on her forehead giving of a faint teal light.

Reopening her eyes, Sakura drew away from Kaibutsu. He let out a small sigh of relief, his cuts and punctures healed. No scabs or scars were left behind, but a thorn had caught in his ear and left a small tear. Arashi licked his ear once, then pulled the thorns from his muzzle. He yelped, more in surprise than pain. Asuka snickered and Kyoumou cuffed her to the head with the back of his paw.
    Shantsa
    Shantsa
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Shantsa Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 am

she could hear Temo's thoughts and shakes her head....just as the Leader stepped forth.. He said...remember We can hear what’s within Your mind at all times...so if we wish You here then here You will come, only to leave when we want that also...and now reason why Your here Temo is because, our Dear Shantsa...felt threatened by Us, ones who protects Your kind...He begin to chuckled.... she figures she was to blame for what the Evil one has done...the stealing of her pups.. Kemo having to leave and go after them... all her fault.. we brought her to to understand, No one but evil is at work at times like that... but we could not allow her to cusses Us, or blame..she had to know and feel our Powers, favourite or not..

at times the evil one surprises Us, like stealing that book...now we need that back and somehow we were going get Shansta to return it, but now I and my follows believe You Temo are the better one to find it"..seeing the look in Temo's eyes..His voice rose loudly...No ARGUING..NO TALKING BACK..YOU WILL DO THIS WHAT WE ASK...then suddenly they disappeared, Temo was once more back were He been standing among the animals looking at the orbs... and she was laying sleeping with her pups...echoing in her ears, do Not worry...you will see your Parents
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 am

Temo listens to the Ancient as he tells why He and Shantsa was there, his stare gets hard and his stubbornness and displeasure show on his face when the Ancient tells him that they can order him around, telling him what to do and when. Not surprised, and ready for it, he finds himself back in the clearing with the orb and the other animals. A look into his security camera shows that Shantsa is back, sleeping with her pups.

Having known that the Ancients would be teleporting him back, he had watched for it and watched the process. Remembering the wavelengths so he could break them down for study later, when he has some time. Knowing that teleport events leave a slight trail that slowly dissipates, he casts around with his mind until he finds it. Looking back along the spore to find the origin point, he is blocked by some sort of barrier that he is unable to fathom or penetrate.

Knowing Shantsa has returned safe and with the orb to deal with at the moment, Temo files the information he has gathered and what the Ancient had said away for study at a later time. Thinking that someday, someone is going to teach these Ancients some manners thinking they can order anyone about without so much as a by your leave. As he sits back down to watch and study the orb, a thought comes to mind: Why do they need him or Shantsa. As kemo is on the trail of the Evil One, then he would be the one to retrieve the book when he catches up to the Evil One and gets his pups back.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 am

She paced the nursery relentlessly, stopping every now and again to place a pup back in the den, her fur was all spiked and puffed up. After Temo had left and Bone had looked at her pups and then gone to be with his own, she had begun to feel a strange tugging sensation, it irked her and made her want to leave the den, she couldn't leave, the pups needed her. She huffed and threw herself down among them, careful not to stand on them and they squeaked and mini growled at her trying to play on bandy legs that wouldnt hold them up properly. Temo had been gone a while, she wondered when they would open their eyes and if he would miss it.

She searched out looking for Temo with her mind, and found him, one again not moving. Her mind whirling through the possibilities of why that could be. She was getting more and more scared with the time that passed. This place no longer felt safe to her and she struggled not to move the pups somewhere else, but then her worst fear happened; his lifeforce, his whole being died and blinked off the mind radar, she stopped breathing. She stayed that was for several minuted trying to find him, searching the globe in case he had gone somewhere but he was nowhere, her mind came to the conclusion that she had tried to stay away from, he'd been killed.

Her breathed returned with a whoosh and she hyperventilated as panic and grief started to set in but she pushed it aside, trying to think, she could grieve later, now she had to hide and keep the pups safe. She looked at them, they were all she had left of Temo now, following Shantsa's example slightly, she weaved a sleeping spell over them, watching as they curled up together and drifted off. This place was no longer safe, she would look for somewhere to keep them and then return to help but she knew in her heart she probably wouldn't find anywhere safe enough and would therefore not return.

Whimpering to herself she turned into lycan form and contemplated for a few nano seconds before calling Temo's workout staff to her, feeling the cool wood beneath her paw and again laid down next to the pups who were all sleeping and then disappeared with the pups, searching for somewhere safe.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 am

As Temo turns his attention back to the orb, he started to feel uneasy. Like something was wrong at the dens. Realizing that he is feeling the panic that was washing over Jace, he leaps up, spins around and runs into the forest. When the trees had hidden him from the orb, he teleports to the den commons and runs into their den.

Not seeing Jace there, he runs into the nursery to find it empty. Jace and the pups were gone. At the source, Temo can feel the afterimage of Jace's panic still strong in the nursery. Something had happened to them and he wasn't here to protect them. The panic he was feeling all around him. The grief and anguish he was feeling that he had let them down and they were gone. That he was a bad mate and father and could not protect them. He casts about, despondent, forgetting about the necklaces that connect them together, tears dripping from his eyes.

Suddenly, no longer wanting to be near the nursery, not wanting to cause something to the other's pups, he runs off but forgetting to phase shift, he runs, at full speed, head first into the wall, crumpling onto the floor of the nursery unconscious, his chest barely moving, head laying at a slightly odd angle, trickles of his golden blood leaking from an ear, his nose, and mouth. The fur on his face and head getting soaked from golden blood leaking from the various wounds from hitting the rocks. With the state of his mind at the time, with his mate and pups gone and no longer any desire to live, to be alone again, his lycan healing powers were not working.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 am

She paced up and down like she had done back in the nursery, the old wooden floorboards creaking under her claws and hind paws. She had come to the only place, apart from the pack, that she had ever felt truely safe in all her life, she was back in Scotland, where Alexander's namesake had lived before he had died and she had moved on. The old place still looked the same, it still smelt the same as well, still smelt like animal pelts and wood and woodsmoke, she inhaled, the once comforting scent now lost on her.

Now that she had time to think, her mind could not seem to grasp the magnitude of the situation that she was in, that she would never see Temo again. Her head twisted to the side as one of the pups squeaked, they were waking up from the sleeping spell that was wearing off, suddenly understanding seemed to wash over her like a wave breaking against a cliff and her knees gave out, tears streaming down her face as she curled up into a ball on the floor, her loud sobs and cries echoing off of the wooden walls. The pups, seeming to recognise something was wrong, began squeaking louder and louder, as if trying to wake her from slumber and after what seemed like an age she dragged herself from the floor and over to the bed she'd put them on, crawling on beside them and turning to wolf as they snuffled against her fur, all of them finding their way to lay between her front paws.

She laid her head on top of them to keep them warm, tears still dripping from her eyes as she contemplated her life and how it had turned, when she felt a tugging around her neck and heard little mini-growls coming from beneath her head, she lifted it to find that two of the pups had latched on to the necklace that Kemo had gven her and were pulling it in play. She growled at them a little and they let go, feeling the vibrations through her legs and the bed but she had a though, if he was dead, her heart clenched at the thought, then why hadn't his voice joined the number of other lycans that she heard in her head, she asked them but they confirmed that no one with the name of Temo had died recently, she began doubting her own conclusions, made in the middle of panic and desperation, there was only one way to find out.

Turning back to lycan se grasped the necklace and 'looked down' the connection, following it back to its brother necklace and found the power that supplied it with energy was still there, the necklace would have effectivley died with him, into hibernation until the next wearer, but the power was damaged she saw meaning he was injured in some way, she stood up, the pups protesting at the sudden cold. As much as she was loathe to leave them it would be seconds at the most. Gathering her energy to make another two trans-altantic jumps, she disappeared, the pups began squeaking in confusion as she left, only to reappear not even five seconds later carrying Temo's battered but still alive body. She deposited him on the bed next to the pups, who immediatley began nudging at him and squeaking and mini-growling insistantly trying to get him to awaken and play with them. She heaved a sigh, relief flowing through her mind and body like none she had ever felt before but like before she didn't have time to feel the full effects and began looking him over, trying to fix the damage dealt to him.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 am

Falling...

Falling...

Falling...

Suddenly, not falling.

Quiet.

A voice, no, thousands of voices speaking at once, saying the same thing "Temo.... Wake up Temo."

He stirs and opens his eyes. All he sees is blackness. Darker than a moonless night, all he sees around him is black. Again the thousands of voices at once "Temo." He looks around, seeing only the blackness. Again "Temo," the voices fade away to just one voice, "What are we going to do with you." More statement than question, a spotlight brightens to illuminate the speaking wolf. The wolf slowly shakes his head at Temo, "We can't have you dieing now, it's not your time. You have tasks to do for us. A pack to take care of. A family to raise."

Slowly, in the surrounding darkness, the ghostly images of other wolves appear around them. With a sad voice and a tear rolling off of his muzzle, Temo replies "But, there is no family now." The other wolf slowly shakes his head at Temo again, "Your mate has not abandoned you." Pointing with his muzzle, "Look." Off to one side, a picture forms showing a black wolf laying on a human bed. Temo looks closer and can see four small pups nudging the wolf. Then a lycan enters the picture and leans over the wolf that is laying on the bed. Recognition dawns on Temo as he realizes that he was seeing Jace cleaning his own blood from his fur. His own pups nudging at his body.

Temo watches the scene before him, "Then nothing happened to them? They are ok." He breaths a sigh of relief. The other wolf nods, "Yes, they are fine. And very worried about you." Noticing that his head was laying at an odd angle, Temo realizes that something was wrong and he looks questioningly at the other wolf. The wolf looks at Temo, "Your state of mind is preventing your body from healing. You are dieing." He pauses a moment, glancing at the scene. "We cannot have that, so we brought you here to show you that there is nothing to worry about. That Jace and your pups are ok."

The wolf nods again. "Your mind is ok now, allowing your body to heal." Temo glances back at the scene and can see a soft glow around his body as his healing powers were finally able to work. Then the scene faded away, followed by the ghostly images of the wolves around them. Then the spotlight on the wolf slowly faded as the wolf nodded once again "All will be ok." his voice faded to nothing.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Darkness changing to light as Temo opened his eyes to see a blurry Jace in lycan form bent over him and the soft glow fades.
    Shantsa
    Shantsa
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Shantsa Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 am

Something had snapped her out of the deep sleep the Anicent ones placed her in.. Feelings of something very very wrong…. She was suddenly rushed with many images….Jace panicking taking her pups and disappearing to Scotland… Temo rushing back, only to be hurt…..she knew this was all her fault… it seemed like she always causing trouble….she looked to her pups… knowing that nothing can harm them…as the Ancient Ones were on duty plus her Parents and Kemo’s were around…figuring would be best.. If the white wolfnes…even though her coat was no longer pure white…she would just disappeared.. There was enough Adults to keep eye on the pups as they grew. When Kemo returned Home…she leaves a message that if Temo and Jace return they would get "please please Know that I never meant anything like this to every happen..some day forgiveme.... Please look after Kemo's Pups I know You will as if they were Your own"…then she thought of snow and cold, and suddenly she was within the den of her birth…placing a unbreakable spell around the den..one that no One could get though or could now find her…..she then curls into a ball.. finding it much colder then she even remembered
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 am

She sighs and sits down on the bed, moving the pups out of the way and ran her hands over all of his extremities, fixing the minor damage such as cuts, bruises and scrapes his fur had not protected him from, the major damage was any internal injuries to his organs, possible brain damage as she looked over his head there was significant trauma to the head and his broken neck which had, luckily, not severed his spinal cord and would therefore not take as long to heal. She leaned over him and cleaned the blood away, the golden liquid making her feel kinda queasy because of who it had bled from and tore the bedding into stips which she bundles up and applies to the wounds that were bleeding the most.

As she watched, the wounds didn't heal, if anything they appeared to be getting worse, her ears flicked back in dispair, his heartbeat was slowing, he was dieing right in front of her eyes and she couldn't do a sodding thing about it. She pushed more power into trying to get the wounds to knit together but something was fighting against her, she stopped trying. he... wanted to die? his power was fighting hers in order to keep himself injured and dieing. Her arms fell limply into her lap and she stared at him, before reaching forwards and pulling the pups away from nudging him with their noses and cuddled them to her chest. The idea that he didn't want to live was...revolutionary to her, it didnt even cross her mind that he would want to die because she and the pups had gone... more that he had tried to get himself killed in order to escape her and the pups.

So consumed with her thoughts, she didn't notice the glow surround his body nor him stirring.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am

Temo blinks, clearing his vision. Looking up and seeing Jace holding their pups to her chest as she sat next to him made him happy. Nothing had happened to them after all. Joy filled his heart to find that she and the pups were still alive and back with him, He smiled at her, then noticed the look on her face, the tears dripping from her muzzle and his smile disappeared, replaces with concern. He reaches over and places a paw on her thigh, saying "What's wrong, Jace?"
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm

She jumps at his voice, flinching away from his hand, moving until she was as far away from him as she could be whilst still sat on the bed. Her eyes staring off into the distance as she looked both at him and through him,

"If you didn't want to be my mate, all you had to do was say so, i wouldn't have held it against you. We could have stopped it before it got this far" she nodded down at the pups.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 pm

He stared at her for a minute wondering what she was getting at. He sits up and changes to his lycan form to match her. Sitting on the bed, his eyes sad at her reaction to him waking up. "I'm not sure what you mean. I want to be your mate. I still want to be your mate." a pause, "I never stopped wanting to be your mate." he looks at the pups, starts to reach to them but withdraws his hand as she flinches away. "I still don't understand, I wanted pups and I thought you did too." A tear drips from his muzzle as he tries to figure out what was wrong.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 pm

She glared at him, suddenly angry,

"Why would you try and kill yourself then, if not to get away from me, and them" she hugs the pups closer before looking at him again "I tried to fix your wounds but you fought me, your powers fought me to keep you injured and dieing" Her fur spiked up along her neck "why would you result to such extremes? all you had to do was say you didn't want me."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:19 am