Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

+7
Vindictive
Bone
Arashi
Shantsa
Jace
Temo
Kemo
11 posters

Our New Home

Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Our New Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Our New Home

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:44 am

Temo nods his head a little, "Yes, it would be nice to have more return."

Looks around, then "I doubt that I would ever get used to anyone bowing to me, much less other denizens of the forest. You meed to tell me about that. What they expect from us and what we expect from them. Which species. I mean, it won't be any fun hunting if every time I walk into a glen and all the deer bow."
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

Jace wakes up to the sound of bird calls and animal noises, she opens her eyes to see she is alone, getting up she shakers her fur out wondering where everyone is. She walks out of the den and looks around at the new scenery, breathing in the new smells, looking back at the dens she sets off at a steady lope to explore the new area
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Post  Kemo Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 am

He laughs. "The deer know they are prey, and will act thusly. You won't see a deer bow, you won't see a coyote bow, in fact most animals around here have to be shown who to respect. We'll show them of course, but feel free to hunt and eat whatever you wish. I used to use foxes as messengers in my time here, so that may be why those two recognized me. I think Jace is up and about." He smiles at Temo, picking up Jace's scent on the wind.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am

loping along she picks up kemo and temo's scents together, thinking she'll find them, followed the winding scent until she came upon an old palace, stopping and staring in awe, she could see that it had once been a proud and beautiful structure, stepping forwards a few paces she changes form to human, she leans against a nearby tree just looking at it.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am

Smiles at Kemo, "Yes, I noticed she was up and about. And that's good. Hopefully the deer are fast too."
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am

She stares up at the palace that loomed before her, hearing a faint echo of laughter in her mind, many a celebration had occured here, the laughter turned to screams of pain and she closed her eyes, many a sorrow as well. The wind caught and tugged at her hair as she turned away from the palace. Whatever was in there was not for her knowledge unless she was invited.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Temo says to Kemo, "Meet you back at the dens later.", and heads back from where they came from. Coming up on Jace, he says "Good morning, Sunshine, How are you?" and gathers her up in a hug, licking her cheek.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Her thoughts focused inwards she doesn't hear Temo's approach until he spoke to her, making her jump and pulling her into a hug. Breathing in his scent, his fur tickling her nose, she giggles when he licks her cheek

"I'm fine, just exploring the new pack area, i came upon an old palace back there some ways but i didnt go inside, kemo hasnt specified if any areas are out of bounds yet."
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm

"That's where the alphas had ruled from in the past." ... "Kemo's ghosts live there now." He thinks for a minute, enjoying having Jace next to him. "Someday, he will return there. And he hasn't said anything to me about any off limit areas."
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 pm

"Sure thing Temo. Be wary, this area is not as safe as it seems, I haven't completely checked it out, who knows what could still be here or moved in while we were gone...Tell Jace I said hello." He padded off, parting ways with Temo temporarily. He broke off into a sprint, heading towards a place he had been keeping secret since he was a pup. "Just one of the many secrets..." He thought to himself.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:19 pm

"i know that there was death there, i can feel it, hear their screams" She looks up at him "Do you know what happened there Temo?"
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Looks down to Jace, sadness in his eyes. "It is where entire Blood Moon clan was killed. Save for one, Kemo, and he was forced to watch." ... "Even I can feel the pain that has soaked into the ground and palace."

"That is our new mission in life. Help resurrect the clan and chase the ghosts away. Someday, we will follow Kemo and Shantsa to reclaim the palace and restore it to it's former glory."

Reflects for a moment then "Kemo says Hi and be wary as there may be hidden dangers that had moved in during the clans absence. Until everything has been checked out, we need to tread carefully."
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Holding her close, he felt her stomach growl against his, and realizing he was also hungry, "Shall we go find something for breakfast?"
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Her stomach growls and she realises shes hungry, hearing his words she nods and follows him. She stays in human form, wanting to find out how well she could still hunt in human form.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

They set off together, him following his nose, her following him, in search of breakfast. After a while, they come to a small glen and he circles around so they are down wind. In the glen a small herd of deer was greazing. Just inside the tree line, Temo looks expectantly at Jace. Using telepathy so as not to spook the deer, "Well, you wanted to try..."
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Moving forwards, she changes her clothings colour to army style green to blend in, as well as her hair, keeping down wind of the deer, she melts into the trees, just another shadow among the many. Silence reigns for several minutes before two daggers flash through the air, embedding themselveds into the neck and skull of a stag, followed by several throwing stars just to be sure, the herd bolts in Temo's direction, she had set it up that way so they wouldnt run off and leave him without a chance to catch one. Coming out of hiding, she walks up to the dead animal and pulls the daggers and stars from its body, wiping the blood on the grass and putting them back in the correct places, she watches Temo as he decides.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:18 pm

As Jace moves around into position, Temo slowly creeps forward under the ferns until his nose reaches the edge of the grass. He watches her prowess as she brings down her deer. Noticing how the deer spooked in his direction, he thinks "nice touch."

Watching the deer, he makes his decision. Right at the closest approach, a black furry blur leaps out from under the ferns and in one bound lands on the deer driving it down into the ground and at the same time a paw reaches under the neck and cuts the neck almost to the spine, severing the veins and arteries leading to the brain. The first deer that was out in front of the herd, the fastest deer, was dead before it hit the ground.

Making one roll across the ground as the deer hit, Temo sprang up onto his feet, looked at the deer making sure it was dead and then looked at Jace. He smiles at her "We eat good today." He drags his deer over next to hers. Looks at her from head to toe, pokes her gently in the ribs and says "Since you are human, want your stag cooked?" and chuckles.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 am

She laughs and looks at him, tapping him on the nose with the handle of one of the daggers

"Careful you, you'd make a very handsome throw rug"
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 am

"No, to lumpy." Then smiles and chuckles.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 am

"yes but you're fur would make a very nice coat for me to war" she sticks her tongue out at him, before kneeling next to the dead stag and separating the skin from the fat and muscle. Laying the skin out next to the stag, she cut off a strip of meat and bit into it.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 am

He watches her for a minute and when reminded why he was there by his stomach, proceeded to eat his deer.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm

After eating his fill, Temo finishes skinning and dressing out the carcass. Using the hide, he makes a bundle of the remaining meat and buries the remains.

As he sat there cleaning off the blood from his lycan hands, he watches Jace's lithe human form bent over dressing out her stag. Wisps of her hair waving in the slight breeze. the short, exacting movements of her hands as she carefully and quickly cut the meat away from the bones and places onto the hide getting ready for transport back to the den. Temo smiles, he had never known such happiness until she came into his life.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Turning around, she caught him staring at her, smiling goofily and smiled back

"wanna give a girl a hand..umm..paw here?" gesturing to the bundle of meat,

thunder cracked drowning out his answer and rain began to fall from the dark clouds that had obscured the sky
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm

She turned and faced him, her hair outlining her face. A sparkle in her eyes as she looked at him, she returns his smile. As he was about to answer her request for assistance, a loud clap of thunder rolls through the forest, drowning out anything he said.

Glancing up at the dark clouds as they open up and lets loose with s downpour, he quietly sighs. As the rain sheets off of his fur, Temo looks at the bundles of meat. The rain sheets around them as He puts a force field around them to keep the contents dry. At the same time a shield forms over Jace, keeping the rain off of her beautiful human form Then both bundles of meat rise into the air about 3 feet above the ground and float to each other.

When the bundles come together, they hover expectantly. Temo looks at Jace, raises an eyebrow, "Ready to return to the den?"
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:12 pm

He felt strange. His head hurt, his legs weren't working right, he felt as though he was being dragged..."Wake up!" A sharp blow to the head woke him up. Three wolves were in front of him, smiling evilly. No, it was two wolves and one human..wait a minute, the Evil One! "Well well...the Alpha Prince has finally come to. "Eyak, I'm going to destroy you, your pack will join me because they hate you with a passion! My Father always showed you kindness, no matter what you did to him or us, because he was friends with your Father. I will end your life, I will kill you with my bare claws I swear it. Your Father would tear your head off if you showed him what you have done, and if you hadn't have killed him you sick bastard." Another blow was felt, but Kemo shrugged off the pain. "Wait until I get free you sick twisted-" The Evil One placed a paw in front of Kemo. "That's enough. I have something to show you Alpha Prince, something you are going to love, or at least I will." He stepped out of Kemo's view, and His heart suddenly tore within him. Everywhere he looked, thousands of Lycan and wolf bodies were littered. Blood and gore spattered everything, members writhing on the groundin pain, females fighting with other wolves for their pups, males tearing into the remains of His packmates, his own warriors fighting for their lives against 10 on 1 odds, pups whining and crying for their dead mothers. Everywhere Kemo looked, he felt anger, sadness, pain. He howled loudly, tears streaming down his face, all of the combined pain and suffering tearing him apart. "What a wonderful scene right boys? The most powerful Lycan in the world's son, down on his knees and crying for his 'invincible pack', watching as their lives are taken away as easily as if we were attacking a village of pups." He laughed evilly. "You are all going to pay for this, I pledge my life to that." The three laughed. "You are not in a position to be making threats, My Good King." Eyak said sarcastically. Suddenly they disappeared, and all the dead bodies released their souls, all heading toward Kemo. He tried to stand, but his paws were chained to the pillar behind him. "Kemo! Why did you let us die? Why did you let them kill us all." His heart split as he realized who was speaking. His life mate, his Shansa, floating just inches in front of him, crying heavily and screaming in pain...

He jumped up, looking around wildly. He was in the woods, quite a ways from his palace. He howled loudly in pain for his fallen pack and mate, then suddenly stopped as his peripheral vision picked up something. A human, standing over a deer, with a black wolf standing next to it. He jumped out of the bushes, crouching low and growling savagely, his hackles raised and his razor sharp teeth glinting in the moonlight. He didn't realize these two were close family to him, his mind no longer thinking rationally, his memory gone, only fueled by the combined pain, suffering, anger, and depression that day had given him, all the things his pack had suffered that day, all the years of pain and suffering that human and his former ally had caused him...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:47 am