Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

5 posters

Trapped and chained!

Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Akita

Trapped and chained! Empty Trapped and chained!

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 am

(just a fun adventure rp to post in anything goes and anyone can post have fun be happy To make it easier to understand the thread is based in a alternate reality on earth where lycans demons anthros humans or anything else you can think of exists plus it can be a mix between modern technology and ancient technology and futuristic technology so like robots and weapons and stuff. But there aren't any citys just like large towns or hamlets centered around strongholds or castles these can be towns that are controlled by one species say the demons or the anthros or humans or maybe a mix if they live peacefully enough together....um i think that explains it pm me or tell me if i missed anything or if you want to add anything ^^ )

Ragnar growled as i woke up finding my arms manacled to a stone wall strong steel chains preventing me from moving more then a few feet away from the wall but no further my head ached cruelly as the memory of the Tratorious Demon prince ambushing me in the forest as i hunted. Looking down i growled again as i saw that they had taken all of my weapons but hadn't found my combat blade that had been hidden in my armour. I could tell from the numerous scratches on my armour that they had attempted to remove it from my torso but had clearly given up growling again this time in frustration i sat back against the stone wall my servos in my armour emitting a soft whine I would wait soon i would get my chance to escape but for now i was content bide my time.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Trapped and chained! Empty Re: Trapped and chained!

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:08 am

Suddenly a loud bang was heard as the door to the dungeons was slammed open to reveal a pair of guards dragging an unconscious anthro wolf between them. They walked over to the wall near Ragnar and chained the wolf up on the wall next to him, throwing a dirty look at Ragnar before walking back out and slamming the door behind them. THe wolf remained unconscious, blood dripping down the back of his head at a steady rate. One might think he was dead, but his chest was rising and falling steadily, indicating the opposite.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 am

I growl softly as i watch the demon guards leave the cell my eyes flicking back to the prisoner as the cell door closed with a thunderous clang wincing as the sounds assults my head. Looking over at the wolf chained to the wall i growled to see if he would wake up the distence to great between us for me to reach you as i reach down to my armour hitting a hidden switch as my knife lifts out of my gauntlet as i take it and start to work on the locks of my chain locks wondering if i could pick the locks with it. "Hey are you ok?" i murr softly hoping the guards don't hear as i was sure they were guarding our cell i knew that eventually they would come for me and when that happened i didn't think it would be good news for me.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 am

He heard a noise, a voice he had never heard before, but far away as if on the other side of a field, then a clinking of chains that got louder and louder every second. He opened his eyes, reaching up to rub the back of his head, when he realized his paws were chained up. He instantly went into full defense mode, looking around wildly as he struggled to free himself from the chains. He stopped as he saw movement out of his peripheral vision, then looked to his left as he caught sight of Ragnar. "Who are you? Why am I chained up and where the hell am I?"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 am

i chuckled softly as i watched you woke up listening as you said so many questions "hmmm well if i had to guess i would say that we are in the dungeon of a demon prince who owns this castle. As for who i am you can call me Ragnar, as for why your hear i would hazard a guess that the demons did not appriciated you doing something or perhaps they found you in your territory. They can be like that, very defensive of their lands" i say growling as the lock clicks again "damn why do they have to make these locks so goddamn hard!" i growl more to myself almost dropping my knife in the process grabbing it at the last second my paw slippery with sweat
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 am

He listens to Ragnar speak, then watches as he drops the knife and catches it at the last minute. "Well my name is...uh...you know I can't remember. In fact..I can't remember anything. What happened to me?" He suddenly noticed Ragnar struggling with the locks. Without even thinking about it, something clicked from within the sleeve of his coat, causing the locks on the chains to open as he fell to the ground. He tilted his head at Ragnar. "I wonder how I did that? Well anyways Ragnar, it's obvious that we were meant to be in this dungeon at this time." He felt the back of his head and saw blood on his paw, so reached inside his medpack and apllied a healing potion to the wound. "So I'm guessing I'm supposed to help you escape. Can I trust that you won't betray me?" He instinctively lifted the hood of his cloak, hiding his face in shadow.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 am

i nod "you can trust me to not betray you now can you please unlock these chains unlike you iv been here for hours and im beginning to lose feeling to my paws" i say as i watch you nimbly drop to the ground wondering exactly how you managed to unlock your chain without even touching them for some reason i had the feeling that somewhere you and i had met but the memory was as illusive as quicksilver "if you help me escape i can easily led you out of this castle this demon prince and i have a history" i say growling softly all i wanted to do was to find my weapons and leave as quickly as possible
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 am

"Interesting. I trust you Ragnar, though I don't know why." He reached up and unlocked the chains holding Ragnar to the wall, staring at his paws as he did so. "Strange, it seems I know how to pick locks. I wonder what else I can do, and if my memories will return to me." He thought to himself. "Hold up a minute." He almost glided silently to the door, looking through the keyhole. "Two guards outside, one has a keyring, though that could be a decoy. The other is looking at some strange sword and swinging it around. I'm guessing all of our equipment is in that room and I bet there are more guards coming soon. I could prolly stealth in there and kill the guards or I could distract them while you run in and grab a weapon. Your choice." He turned to look at Ragnar who was rubbing his wrists from the chafing of the chains. "Wait, stealth in there and kill the guards? Am I some kind of an assassin?" He thought to himself.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

i nodded and made sure that my knife was held in a firm underhand grip giving you a slightly odd look as i wondered exactly who you could be "hmmm just open the door i will take care of these guards" i murr softly as i moved over to you looking through keyhole as i memorised the position of the guards listening to the door to make sure that there were no more then two guards in there. Satisfied I nodded "ok do you think you could make some kind of distraction" i murr knowing i would need perfect timing to eliminate both the guards
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 am

"Way ahead of you." He held up a sinister looking cylindrical object. "Those guards are going to have one hell of a last few minutes." He opened the door quietly, then pulled a string on the flash bomb and tossed it into the room before slamming the door shut to distract them from the bomb. He held up three fingers in front of Ragnar, then two, then one before a muffled FWUMP was heard on the other side. He opened the door and bowed slightly, extending his arm toward the doorway in an invitation for Ragnar to enter. The guards were coughing and sputtering, rubbing their eyes and wandering around aimlessly, blind, deaf, and dumb to the world. "Good enough distraction for you?"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 am

I growled softly as i swept past you moving as fast as i could my knife coming up as i sliced it across the first demons throat and then quickly pulling it free as i thrust it into his side up through his chest cavity and into his demon heart pulling it out with a sickening sliding sound as i flip it around and throw it at the other demons head the knife plunge through the second guards eye and into his brain killing him instantly "ok all clear" i murr as i go over to the guard pulling the knife free and wiping it off on his clothes.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 am

He padded silently into the room, looking around at the blood stained walls. "Hate to be the one that has to clean that up." He looked around and padded toward a table littered with strange looking objects. Though he didn't remember what they were, he knew the ones that belonged to him. With his equipment returned, though he looked no different than he did before, he turned to look at Ragnar, who was also picking up his equipment. "Well my plan to dress up in the guards' uniforms and sneak out is useless now. So are we fighting our way out then?"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:09 pm

i smile and nod "yeh it should be interesting" i say growling softly as i run my paws over my weapons loving the cold steel under my fingers as i grab them up placing the bolt pistol in my leg holster checking to make sure my rifle was loaded "hmmm im ready when you are" i say as i pick up my chain sword placing it in its scabbard
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 am

Lurking about in the shadows of the desert night, the cold sand under her feet, the small human darted forward. Her short black hair waved free, the barely visible moon making it shine. Her eyes, currently light silver, glinted with glee. Her tiny figure, which should've been rocking with the wind, stood stone still. The sand bounced off her tanned skin as the wind blew. She saw where many different land types met, forest meets glacier meets sandy beach, and the desert was connected to all of them. She touched her weaponry belt, looking upon the huge, looming castle in the distance. Her people had been careless and gotten captured by this dark prince and his damned army. The wind picked up, blowing sand around. She pulled her facial protection up over her nose and mouth, the cloth settling over both. She also pulled the hood on her cloak up, masking her identity. The sand blew around the scents and locations of the guards, and she slipped past them.

Stopping in a clear location, she rolled in sand, masking her scent. She knew, by her people's blueprints of the forbidden place, that the dungeon was on the desert side. Her side. She saw some guards and pulled her cloak up further. Stopping, the human began casting a spell. Soft green light emanated from her hands and glowed on runes covering her body. She sank into the sand, right there. Appearing behind the guards, she got in between them and sang a sickeningly sweet melody. Her lips curled at how they fell to the ground like stones, not to awaken ever again. Sure, they were still alive, but they just wouldn't awaken. She loved the power her peoples' magic provided. The wind blew again, making the sand stir up. This was enough to let her get to the castle doors, from where she leaped up onto the wall and used the irregular bricks to keep her hold. Her cloak blended with the walls, and she made her way around the side of the castle, flying across the wall. A small window allowed her to see through. The two guards wouldn't have bothered her, but they weren't just two guards. Their scent was different. It was more... alive. Pulling on the bars, the human bent them enough to allow herself entry, then slipped in, making her joints come out of socket to make it through the space. Once in, she bent the bars back to normal shape, and jumped down to the ground, landing in a silent crouch.

Looking to the left, there was the door to the dungeon, slightly ajar, and to her right were the 'guards'. Bodies of demons littered the floor, and the ichor stained the walls. Keeping the scent of the sand, she trailed behind them, her hand on her weapon belt. Making a smart choice, she decided to scale the wall and follow them from the rafters. It was easier to keep an eye on them. She wanted to see where they were going, and to find out their motives. This was going to be an interesting night for Arashi.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:56 am

He nodded, pulling out the short blade he favored as he knew this fight would most likely be in close quarters, too cramped to use the long sword he used for large fights such as these. A loud crashing on the door which he guessed leaded out of the dungeon told him it was now or never, so he made sure he was ready, wrist crossbow loaded, adrenaline pumping, the calm he felt just before that final second before his target breathed their final breath...Just then the door burst open and he rushed forward, snarling savagely as there was no need for stealth at the moment, just raw uncut merciless fury as he sliced open the throat of the nearest guard, a sickening gurgling sound and a spraying of arterial blood causing him to laugh maniacally. He dodged and parried the attack of two more, ducking past them to let his friend have his share of the blood, smiling sickly back at Ragnar as his eyes glowed bright red in the shadow of his hood, as he began to lose himself in the blood lust.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

I growl savagely as i drew my chainsword the throaty roar of it filling the room as it powered up as i ducked under the careless swing of a demon guard i spun and sliced him in half the buzzing teeth chewing through his body the sharp acrid stench of his body coming apart as it splattered over my armour as i turned and riposted another demon disarming him as I slash my sword taking his head off in the process as i pull my bolt pistol and fire into the on rushing demons each bolt finding a target in the mass of them blowing bloody craters in torsos and heads. As the screams of the wounded mixed with the bloody roar of my sword and pistol and your sheer bloody killings. Several swords slashing against my armour bouncing harmlessly off the metal as i turn and fire my pistol blowing the attackers into bloody offal slowly moving through the guards cutting a swath of destruction my armour bathed in blood and entrails.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Sitting in the shadows in a cell at the end of the block. A lone black anthro wolf watches with his deep black eyes as first one prisoner and several hours later, a second. As he watches the deamon guards chain them up, he wondered what their story was.

When the 2 prisoners begin to converse, he listens. Suddenly sitting up straight as the second one suddenly releases first himself then the first. The Lone wolf watches silently as the two make their escape. Deciding that it was time to leave the Deamon Prince's hospitality as he probably will kill the rest of the prisoners in his anger.

In one fluid movement, he gets up and moves to the door. Pulling a small pick from his belt buckle, he reaches around and picks the lock. After making sure the his cell door closes and locks behind him, he proceeds out to the guard room. Opening a wardrobe, he finds his black cloak and shrugs it on over his black t-shirt and black jeans.

He glances around the room and retrieves a few items, some he came in with and others that looked like they might be useful. He was about to step over the dead guards, then thinking about it, quickly removes any money and valuables that they had, after all, they won't need money being dead and all.

Picking his way through the dead bodies and gore, The lone wolf quickly follows the other two as they hack their way though the dungeons to freedom, occasionally relieving dead guards of valuables.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

I growled and panted as i chopped through the last guard my armour cracked and scarred from several hammer blows i was covered from head to toe in blood and gore my chainsword dripping with the warm blood of the demons as i point to a door "that one should lead us into the tunnels that run underneath the castle and we should be able to follow them out" i murr my ears twitching i had the feeling that we were being watched by more then one person as i sheathed my sword and pulled my bolt rifle around arming it the sound of a bolter round clicking into the chamber echoing around us
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 pm

A shadow within a shadow, the lone wolf seemingly to blend perfectly into the shadows. He quietly awaits the other two prisoners to lead him to freedom. Pressing up more into the brick wall, trying to get deeper into the shadows, in the quiet, he wonders why they don't hurry up. There are bound to be more guards on the way. Glancing around at the carnage around them, but then, that could be what they are waiting for.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 am

"ok lets get out of here before anymore of these worthless guards show up" i growl as i kick the door open and push you through keeping a close eye behind us as i lead down the tunnels my rifle load i wasn't taking any chances
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 am

He smiled as the last guard was cut down, looking back at Ragnar who was covered in blood. He laughed as he reached down and wiped the blood from his knife on the shirt of a dead guard, sheathing the combat blade and pulling out a blade he kept for a special purpose. He shooed off Ragnar's hurrying tone. "One minute is all I need." He picked out a guard that had some strange rank, one he only guessed outranked the rest. Using his ceremonial dagger, along with countless years of practice, he skinned the guard neatly and quickly. He grabbed some rope and strung the skinned guard up so that he hung limply above the others. Heating up his knife with a nearby torch, he put the finishing touch on the body, burning a special symbol into its flesh, his own personal signature of the kill, then dipped his paw into some of the blood and wrote a message on the wall. "Death waits in the shadows." With that, after cleaning his paw, he followed Ragnar through the door, walking calmly through the tunnel. "We're being followed." He whispered quietly without looking back.
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am

Hearing clearly what the anthro had said, the tiny human paid no attention to it. She was being so silent, a cat would've been proud. She had noticed when another had began following, just after she had started. She took mild precaution, though, loosening her joints so they made no threat of making unnecessary sounds. Creeping forward on the rafters, she made sure nobody looking up could see her. Her people called themselves 'sand', as the mountain tribe called themselves the grass. The average person said ninja, her people shunned that term. Her peoples' magic is not used in ninja tribes, nor are the modern customs of dislocating the babies joints so they could do things like this, bend their bodies in unnatural shapes as they were older. The only mild drawback is arthritis later in life. Their people took the risk. The elders who were still alive prospered in the fact they served their clan well, and made it through their many perilous missions. The small human stood in a special wing of the clan, herself honing special abilities that others rarely did. Since she had reached the age of maturity, she had been treated as a male of the clan, having all the rights they had. Most other females were stuck in the camp all day. But she was able to leave camp to do missions more often. And this could count as a mission, if she so desired. She'd have to wait and see.

Taking a quick peek around at the bodies littering the floor, she saw a small glinting metal object within it's hand. Waiting until the two anthros had left, the small human jumped down to the floor, landing in a silent crouch. She stood, her cloak making no rustle, her raven hair shining in the torch light, and her now orange eyes giving her an eerie look. She silently strode over to the dead demon, his ichor covering the floor around him. Reaching for his hand, she knocked it open before rigor mortis set in. Picking it up, she inspected it. Flecks of blood decorated it, and she ran her tongue over it, cleaning it like it was nothing. Ichor would've killed the average human, even licking a bit up. But she wasn't the average human. She inspected it, it turning out to be a brooch. Looking closer, it was one of her elders, a small inscription on the back. In roughly carved letters, she made out, 'Sent to the dungeon, due to death within hours of arriving. You're too late, girl.'

She felt her brow furrow, but she didn't feel her teeth bared. Her sharp canines glinted in the fire light. She had failed her tribe, so what would that make them? Just another deserted and dead tribe? She sighed, not wanting to give her location away to the anthros, and leaped straight up, catching a rafter. Swinging up, curling her body, she landed on the rafter on her feet, and she ran after the anthros. Since she apparently had no tribe left, she'd follow these two to see where they went. After all, she had all the time in the world now.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:19 am

After the others leave via the tunnel, he looks around. Staring at the message on the wall for a minute, remembering bits of some rumors and stories that he had heard through his travels. Looking around some more for anything that might prove useful, he hears a commotion approaching from one of the other halls. Listening at the sounds of many feet coming closer, following the other two escapees into the tunnel, he closes the door and locks it. It won't hold them for long, but every minute counts when escaping.

Silently padding down the tunnel, the lone wolf follows the other two, staying well back and out of sight. Finding it easy to follow them by listening for the quiet whine of the servos in Ragnar's armor. Keeping one ear cocked behind him listening for signs of pursuit.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm

I nod slightly to let you know that i had heard you as i stop and turn back "hmmm now i know your not a demon because we would have been attacked by now so im guessing that your another prisoner" i murr into the darkness behind us as i cock my rifle in case it was a demon "it would be easier if you would just join us instead of following us" i say holding my rifle tight in my hands my finger resting on the trigger.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Silently padding along the tunnel, He stops when he hears a voice. Listening and thinking, deciding the outcomes of the decision put forth to him. His ears swivel, followed by his head as he hears the echo of the door being smashed down and followed by the many feet of an army.

His decision now made for him, he moves forward out of the shadows and approaches his fellow escapees. Walking up to them, calm and collected, as if he was approaching friends and were not escaping from the dungeon with an army following them. "As time is not on our side, may I suggest we cut the chit chat and leave before our welcome wears thin."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:04 am