Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

5 posters

Trapped and chained!

Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Trapped and chained! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped and chained!

Post  Jace Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 am

She chuckled gently, the sound low and sultry, her lips quirking. She pulled her hand gently out of his grasp and placed it on her hip, subconciously drawing his attention to the clothes she was almost wearing, a skintight black leather halter top that stopped just under her breasts and matching hotpants, her porcelein white skin standing out against the black, her feet were bare although unaffected by the rubble around them. She placed her hands on his shoulders again, moving closer a little and invading his personal space, her breasts almost touching his chest. Her power worked upon his body so that it lost its fur and lupine features, reverting to a human form. Eyes becoming hooded she licked her lips and moved closer still, her body pressing up against his, "The name's Tessa." She hummed along to the song still reverberating around his mind for a few seconds just enough for him to realise it was her who sung the tune that was spinning his mind. Her lips brushed against his teasingly to see how he'd respond.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 am

The slight smile in the corner of his lips disappear in slight disappointment when she takes her hand away from his. His Eyes continue to wander up and down her lithe and beautiful form, burning her image into his memory. A shiver runs down his spine as she moves in close and touches him. Everything seemed to distort for a split second and he felt slightly different, noticing that his form is now human.

Hearing her hum the tune that was floating in his head only confirming his suspicions that she is the source that he was seeking. His breath catches in his throat as her lips brushed his. Noticing the signs that she is trying to seduce him and as he looks deep into her eyes, not minding at all and enjoying the feeling that there is someone that wants him this bad.

With a quiet snnnniiiiicccckkk, he retracts his Denn'Bok, his fighting pike and most prized weapon, and attaches it to his belt as he quietly responds "Tessa, a most beautiful name for a very beautiful woman." His hands caress the skin of her sides and back as he wraps his arms around her and pulls her in against his now human body and tilting his head slightly, presses his lips to hers.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:54 am

Taking note of his breath catching, her eyes flicking down momentarily when he collapses his staff and her lips curling into a smirk at his approval of her name. She brought her mouth to his, unsurprised but pleased by his reaction, she did love a man who could take charge. Pushing forwards with her body some she felt the interesting hardness against her stomach as their tongues wrestled, one of her hands quietly snaking down to stroke him through the material of his clothing, rubbing slowly and teasingly.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:29 am

Their tongues still entangled with each other, he softly runs a finger down her spine sending shivers back up. At the bottom, his hand wanders further down and slowly rubs her buttocks. Moaning quietly into her mouth as her hand finds and strokes him. His hand moves down and his fingers strokes her hotpants where they go between her legs.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Jace Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

She purrs against his mouth as he strokes and rubs her body, returning the favour as much as their close condition would allow. Deciding that perhaphs its time to move, her magic works again encasing them in tendrils of black smoke that rose from nowhere, transporting them from the dungeons up into one of the guest suites in the tower. The tower was situated in the dead middle of the castle and was the tallest one, the room she had chosen being at the very top, the view from the huge victorian windows was magnificant. It was night time now, and moonlight streamed in through the windows turning the world into a strange black and white moving image. She pulled back breaking the kiss and breathing heavily and began to remove her top the leather sliding from her skin, exposing milky white breasts tipped with erect nipples. Arching her back forwards she chuckled again and asked in a low voice,

"So, what is the name i shall be moaning tonight?"
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 pm

He admires her shapely form and perky tits as he shrugs out of his cloak and pulls off his t shirt, letting both fall to the floor at his feet. Stepping forward and closing the distance again, his hand gently runs up her arm and shoulder and around her neck. Whispering

"Tessa, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon. I'm known as Rafe."

Before she could respond, he pulls her to him and firmly presses his lips to hers. His other hand snaking around behind her and holding her against him, her soft and sensual boobs with their erect nipples rubbing his chest. His thigh pressing and rubbing her crotch.

Last edited by Temo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Akita

Post  Blizzardwolf Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

i grin slightly "hmmm well it seems more responsive then it did before and it feels stronger" i say grinning as i flex my army watching as the servos whine softly "hmmm so what happens now should we go back and try and find our friend or do we continue on" i murr looking over at you as i take a sip of mead
    Arashi
    Arashi
    Hardcore
    Hardcore

Female Life Mate : Fuck Riley, I've got a new boo. And he's ten times the man Riley was, without cheating on me.

Post  Arashi Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm

The human gave up on her hunt. They'd made it safely out the castle, and she saw no point in aimlessly roaming the empty corridors. Stepping over the edge of the support beam, she descended, landing in a half crouch. Standing, she rubbed her hands together. She made a small estimate that she was near the outside walls, and hoped she was correct. Walking silently, almost dancing, she made her way to the wall of the empty hall, placing her hand on the cool stone. She could almost hear the cries of the dead within the walls, trapped within and forever bound. She made no second thought to firing up her magic, the tugging in the core of her being starting with just a small wave. She watched the runes covering her body light up a soft green, but only before closing her eyes. The tiny wave had turned to a tsunami of strength, surging up within her. Her eyes flashed open fiery orange just before the wall blew out from under her hand, and she smiled. The explosion, she was sure, had alerted the guards, and she paid no mind to it. Stepping over huge pieces of stone, she darted outside. Drawing a lot of attention to herself was a talent of hers, and yet, she could still be so drawn back; silent. She could hear the grunts of demons as they ran towards her location. But she was gone. The only thing in her place was a boom, ten times louder than any thunder. The girl was running, tipping any human recorded speeds at about 1000 miles per hour. Using her magic to keep her clothes in tact, she raced on. The sand practically made a storm from being so stirred up. She ran into the desert night, taking utter delight in the feeling of having broken the sound barrier and keeping her constant speed.

Stopping was the hardest part for her. She decreased her speeds, knocking from 1000 to 800, then to 400. Soon, a jet could've gone faster than her. Slowly but surely, she came to a stop. Glancing around her, she took in what she saw. The land was barren, for a recent sand storm had rushed in weeks before and covered the area entirely. The stars were breathtaking out here, and her people had appreciated the beauty of it. Looking up, the human sighed. The stars twinkled, each individually making its own dance withing the night sky, like it was a ballroom floor. No moonlight to block the stars' beauty. Just the amazingly bright starry sky to look upon when the land was barren, as it was now. The human wiped a tear from her cheek with the corner of her cloak. Her people were dead, and what did she have now? She looked back in the direction of the castle. Then, she looked up. The twitching in her limbs reminded her of her power. Her inner beast ached to be let out, but the girl wouldn't leave it in its desired form so it could take control of her and make an irrational decision. Besides, she wanted to fly at the moment.

Letting change take hold of her, she felt her clothes melt away. It was something her magic allowed, and they'd return when she did, to her human form. Rather than becoming just a small, average sized bird, the human became a fell dragon, her torn wings spanning at least 75 feet. She was huge. She beat her wings into the cold desert air, slowly lifting off the ground. Taking off, she used her mighty tail to steer, and kept her senses alert for a change in wind, or anything on the ground that could be potentially dangerous. She rushed freely through the chilling air, making spins and dives at the ground. She loved the feeling of the air rushing under her expansive wings. Twisting, spiraling, diving, circling, spinning, rolling. She was so lost in herself, her freedom in the sky. This was bliss to her, just a bit of needed freedom.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 am

He froze suddenly as Ragnar was talking. It was the strangest thing, but he could have sworn he heard the beating of wings. Not a bird's wings, or a bat's wings, but something much larger and epic. He shook his head slightly as he heard Ragnar. He slammed his paw on the table. "That wolf was no friend of mine. I say forget about him, he just disappeared right in the middle of battle and left us there to die. For all we know he could have been a demon in disguise, or a traitor to our kind, or dead." He sat back in his chair, thinking deeply. "Besides, I have more important things to worry about. Because you yet live, the one who hired me to kill you may have a bounty on my head set soon, unless we got lucky and they assumed we died in the implosion. I'm sure they'll still be looking to make sure though, they paid quite a lot of money. We are safe here for the time being however." He stood and walked toward the window, a trio of humans cleaning and fixing the area where he sat making it seem as though he had never sat there. "I usually got away from jobs I botched up in my early days, but this employer is different. It's strange...he seemed to know more about me than I did." He stared out the window in thought for a moment as he remembered something. "What is it you mean by continue on?"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Akita

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

I froze as well as I too hearing the sound of beating wings as i turn slightly cocking my head to the side as i pull my Pistol from my holster and aim it up into the sky my eyes scanning every inch my finger tightening on the trigger as i listened to whatever it was move off. Growling slightly i holster my weapon and turn back "hmmm then perhaps it would be best if i paided your employer a greeting and let him know how much i hate people trying to kill me" i say looking over at you my eyes tracking your pupils as you say this comfirming that you where telling the truth "you don't remember?" i murr
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Post  Kemo Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

He turned as Ragnar seemed to be quieter than usual, his head cocked to the side slightly as he watched Ragnar point the pistol up at the ceiling. "Uh, are you going to shoot a spider or something?" He laughed as Ragnar holstered the pistol, casting the act off as nothing. He turned back to the window, staring back out as his city began to prepare for the night. "I suppose could pay him a visit, all though killing him outright would be a difficult endeavor. He's part of a shady organization, with high connections throughout the entire world. It would take more than a powerful warrior and a die hard assassin to take him down." He drew within himself for a moment, plans flying through his mind at breakneck speeds, until Ragnar asked him the confusing question. "Remember what? I remember only that you are like a brother to me, a best friend, other than that all I can recall is throwing myself into my training, all the grueling suffering that I went through to get where I am, not much else."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:17 pm