Blood Moon Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon Clan

A home for the members of the Blood Moon Clan, resurrected from the ashes of, and dedicated to, the real Full Moon Rising pack

5 posters

Trapped and chained!

Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Male Life Mate : Akita

Trapped and chained! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped and chained!

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 am

I nod slowly before pushing past you and reaching into another hidden armour slot as i pull out a block of C4 attaching a timer to it I set it to blow in 5 minutes arming it so that it will block the tunnel behind us. hearing the sound of heavy running feet i twist around and blow the head off an armoured demon as i turn and run "run! for Fraks sake run and don't look back" i growl firing off a few more shots
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Male Life Mate : Shantsa, Wolfess of the north and snow

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 am

He turned at the same time Ragnar turned, making a slight movement with his wrist. Within the blink of an eye a dagger was flying through the air toward the stranger, the aim just close enough to shear a couple of hairs from the right ear of the stranger, firmly embedding itself into a demon that had been cautiously sneaking up. "You should be careful who you decide to follow, one of these days there's not going to be a target behind you to hit." He ignored Ragnar as he set the C4, not taking his eyes off the stranger. "I do not like being followed." At the sound of run, he turned toward the sound of beeping and slapped his forehead, then ran as fast as he could away from the bomb, knowing that because they were in a tunnel the force of the blast would be propelled through the confined space. The farther he got away the higher chance he would have to survive, but no matter how far he got he knew it was going to hurt like hell. Suddenly the bomb exploded, the loud bang telling him he hadn't run far enough to escape the blast as he hurled off his feet and slammed into the side of the tunnel, the last thing he saw was a strange looking human scaling the roof of the tunnel.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 am

I growled as i turn to fire another shot and heard the deep boom of the explosion the blastwave picking me up and slamming me against the wall with enough force to crack my reinforced armour barely keeping awake as i pick my self up my heads up display telling me that my armour was breached in several key areas. checking that i still held my rifle i turned to see thatmy friend get slammed against the wall as well hearing a wild yell of anger i turn back to see a dozen demons running towards us several of them wielding firearms one with a large calibur pistol fired the boom of the gun echoing around the tunnel as the round slammed into my armour knocking me back a few steps as i felt the white hot agony as the bullet pentrated my battered armour alarms ringing in my head as my suit tried to compensate for the injury. injecting several pain killers into my arms. As i raise my rifle letting off a deafening warcry and charge towards them blocking out the searing pain in my chest as i clash with the first demons.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 am

A flick of his eyes as the knife whizzes by, he watches as the C4 is set. A slight nod in answer, then saying, "Run, an excellent idea." And runs pell mell down the tunnel. As he hears the pressure wave approaching, he throws himself onto the ground. Not quite fast enough as the explosion rolls his body further down the tunnel.

Getting up after a few moments to regain his senses, sore and bruised, He starts to brush off his clothes only to realize the tunnel was full of dust. Hearing the war cry, he runs back up the tunnel to find Ragnar fighting it out with, surprisingly, surviving demons and almost tripping over the other escapee laying on the floor.

Some of the Demons breaking past Ragnar, he pulls his cloak aside slightly and a rod of odd looking metal about 6 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter seems to leap from the belt it was attached to into it's owner's hand. Pressing a hidden button and with a quiet shhhnnniiiccckkk, the rod near instantaneously extends to 6 feet long, the end neatly punching a hole through the nasal cavity of an attacking demon.

With deft and deadly accuracy and mindful of the close quarters provided by the tunnel, The cloaked anthro wolf proceeds to make the demons that slipped past the armored wolf wish they hadn't gotten up that morning.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Post  Jace Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Burning blue eyes watched the prisoners arrive and then escape with amusement from the shadowed ceiling corner of the room, her boots sticking with no problem to the walls. Pulling them in she dropped and landed on the floor below with narely a sound nor a ruffle of air. The empty chains rattled gently in the slow breeze that blew. Small skeletons of animals that had died down here crunched and broke underneath her black dragonhide boots as she walked forwards. A high pitched scream resonated through the air, higher in pitch than even the wolves or the empowered human could hear, followed by a second one a few seconds later and she frowned slightly, the tip of her tongue sneaking out to wet blood red lips. Her daemons were not fairing well against the escapees.

She came upon the decapitated corpses of the two sentrys and tsk'ed quietly, kneeling next to thier bodys she reached down into their chests, her hands slipping through the skin as though it were not there and pulled out a small unimpressive crystal from each body. Gently blowing on them, each crystal quivered before splitting into two identical ones and the a second time and a third and fourth and so on until a small army of crystals littered the floor at her feet, grinning she spoke a word in an unknown language and the crystals shrieked and morphed, growing and growing until every one had transmuted into a copy of the origional two daemons that had been slain, each one very much alive.

They breathed and shrieked at each other in their high pitched language, establishing dominance ranking between them in a matter of seconds, grinning ferally she spoke in a soft lilting voice that was unheard above the shrieking and screeching of extreme high pitch, 'Go' The daemons turned tail and followed the way that the escapees had gone, silent now apart from the clicking on their claws upon the concrete, watching as her creations disappeared into the shadowed myrab of tunnels with an amused smile, a soft chuckle and she disappeared into black smoke leaving no trace of her presance.

Moving swiftly through the concrete walls and other objects in her way, she arrived in time to see the explosion from the armoured wolf's weapon arsenal. The debris not interacting with her invisible shadowy body as she was out of phase with this reality. She watched as more of her daemons arrived to help capture the escaping prisoners although not the group she had just created, they were still on their way.

She watched as the second prisoner was knocked unconcious, and delegated some of the daemons to take him back to the dungeons, just to see how far in transit he would get before waking and continuing his quest to escape. Grinning as she kept the dust thick and swirling with a breeze that refused to let it settle, her attention was caught by the third wolf bringing out a collapsable staff and then proceeding to give her daemons hell with it. Her interest piqued she continued to watch him, a slight rumbling purr emitting from her throat, she made a decision, opened her mouth and began to sing.

No sound left her mouth but his ears would be suddenly filled with her siren's song, the daemons he was fighting suddenly lost interest and turned to attack the armoured wolf as the group of daemons she created arrived to round up the escapees. The song would fill him with a burning desire, hunger and a want to come to her, even though he had no clue who she was. It would lead him away from the others, in the direction they had been running to, down the tunnel and away from the dust and fighting.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Male Life Mate : ^^ My true love, Jace - You are the bright candle in the darkness of my lonely life.

Post  Temo Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Starting to breath harder as the demons keep coming and driving him back. Unable to prevent some of the demons from picking up the unconscious one and carry's him away. Relieved when suddenly the demons quit attacking him. Leaning on his staff curiously watching and wondering why they suddenly lost interest in him and went to attacking Ragnar.

About to rejoin the frackus, his ears suddenly pick up the sounds of someone singing. As he listened to the beautiful music, he forgot about the demons. He for got about the other two escapees. As he listened to the song, the desire to find the source of the song grew past the point that he couldn't resist it. He turned and slowly proceeded down the tunnel looking for the source of what is the most beautiful music he was hearing. His mind filled with the desire to find who was singing.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

He awoke to the weirdest sight. "The ceiling is moving? Oh wait, that's the ground. What the?" He suddenly realized he was being dragged by a couple of demons, but they hadn't realized he had awoken, or taken any of his weapons. "Foolish." The hidden blades on his wrists suddenly extended forcefully, cutting into the demon flesh, giving him enough time as they recovered to plunge the blades within the two beating hearts before jumping backward away from the horde of demons pressing in on him. Ragnar was the only visible ally, fighting hard despite grievous injuries. The stranger was nowhere to be found. "Well, good riddance. Didn't need an extra hand anyways." He ran over to Ragnar, pulling some demons off him and ending their lives with a flick of his wrist. "Let's dip, this party's getting a little crowded." He looked to his left and saw that the blast had knocked a support loose, barely keeping hold of the crumbling roof. He kicked and pushed it with all his might and it finally came loose giving him just enough time to grab Ragnar and throw him out of the way as he jumped, the roof collapsing and smashing the tunnel, blocking the demon horde off so they could escape. He stood and dusted himself off, picking up Ragnar as well. "Let's get the hell out of here before the castle collapses on us!"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I growl as i rip the head off another Demon my sword cutting through another one i growl as i feel a sudden painful bite between my shoulders as i reach around pulling out dagger that had been thrust through my armour pulling it free i lash out again my sword cutting though another demon seeing the last few demons cut to ribbons as i see my friend there pulling me away my armour damn near seizing up on me as i force it to move again hearing the whine of its dying servo motors and then the feeling of being thrown as i hit the ground and painfull pull my self up my chest plate leaking blood and fluids as i keep moving my sword held weakly in my paw as i hear your voice as if it where a thousand miles away my left leg dragging slightly.
    Jace
    Jace
    Beta
    Beta

Female Life Mate : Temo ^^ A lifetime just isn't long enough

Post  Jace Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Tessa watched with satisfaction and amusement as her song proved too strong for the wolf male to resist as he turned and began walking in the direction she lured him to, She walked forwards, still phased out of reality and follows after the wolf male, her song still playing strongly in his mind. Her attention vaguely taken for a second as the bottom half of the tunnel collapses. She increases her speed and places her hands on his shoulders stopping him dead and running her hand up the side of his neck,

Last edited by Jace on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm

He took out a needle gun from his pack, filling it with some of the meds from his medpack and shooting Ragnar up with the stuff. "Ok that should give you enough to stabilize you. I can't carry you with all that armor so you'll just have to tough it out until we can get you medical attention." He ran, just as fast as they could, able to just barely make it out of the tunnel before it imploded behind them, sealing it away forever. "Phew, that was close. You ok Ragnar? I know you took one hell of a beating back there."
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

i gasp as i feel the meds kick in my chest still hurt and i couldn't feel my leg but at least it wasn't killing me now as i run with a limp that i compentsated by using the wall as a support. the sudden feeling the tunnel collapse behind us as i pant feeling the meds start to wear off "i think i might need some more of those meds" i murr weakly leaning against the wall my armour was smoking in some places and would need to be compeletly replaced in others. My chest looked like it had been kicked by a giant. "hmmm this is gonna take awhile to repair" i murr softly fingering my chest i could see that my chest was bleeding from the gunshot wound and hundreds of shrapnal cuts. Looking down i realised why i couldn't feel my leg. "well that might explain the limp"i murr seeing that below my knee my leg had been chopped off from a clean cut.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

He bent down on one knee and assessed the damage to his friend. "Wow..they really did fuck you up didn't they? Amputation, gun shot wound, shrapnel cuts...your armor is toast. Strange..those meds were supposed to heal most of the damage." Suddenly he grabbed at his head as a flashback ripped through. He had a vision of a town he knew very well, as if it was home, or at least a place he called home...Monterriogne. "If we can get you to Monterriogne, I have a friend who can fix your armor, but first we have to get you some major medical attention." He laid Ragnar down and pulled out his med pack, pulling out a small surgical saw he cut through the armor around the amputated leg, though it wasn't difficult because of the damage. He applied a tourniquet then poured some coagulant on the wound, shooting him up with more of the meds to deal with the pain. He sprayed some biofoam into the cuts and the gunshot wound as well. "There that should keep you from bleeding out at least but in order to fix you we need to get you to Monterriogne. They might even be able to help me with my memory problems as well." He suddenly got another flashback, a magnificent black horse galloping across a grassy field, then suddenly he raised his paws to his muzzle and made a noise that was remarkably similar to an eagle's call and there she was, Shadowmere, his trusty steed suddenly trotting silently into view. "Come on, Shadowmere knows the way to Monterriogne. You'll be back on both feet in no time, though you won't be the same as you once were."
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 pm

I whimper softly as i felt the bone saw cut through gasping with pain that my suit felt as well "easy there even the suit feels pain" i murr knowing it was going to make me pay for damaging it so badly. i sighed softly as i felt the strong meds get pumped into me feeling the bleeding stop as i murr softly my armour giving a whine as it powered down lest the power source go nuclear and blow us to hell.
    Temo
    Temo
    Beta
    Beta

Post  Temo Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm

One ear rotates around behind him when the tunnel collapses, but so enraptured with the singing that other than noticing the noise, he keeps going down the tunnel, returning his full focus to searching out who was singing the song.

Stopping dead in his tracks when he feels the hands on his shoulders. Expecting to feel the cold sting of a metal blade piercing his back and into his heart for his lapse in attention. Surprised to feel a hand stroke his neck instead, he reaches up and gently grabs it, and turning around to find a beautiful young woman attached to it.

He slowly looks her up and down, taking in her beauty. Her smooth skin and flowing red hair accentuating her perfectly shaped body. After a minute, he finally finds his voice and quietly asks "Wh ... Who are you?"
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 pm

He knew Ragnar was not going to be able to walk, so he had to think of something quick. He decided to go ahead and try to pick Ragnar up onto the horse, knowing his armor was going to be heavy. To his shock however, he was able to pick Ragnar up easier than he thought, almost as if the armor was weightless, the only weight coming from Ragnar's own body. "Strange." He said as he hefted his injured friend onto Shadowmere's back then climbed into the saddle, whispering into her ear to take them to Monterriogne. The ride was long but Shadowmere was fast, the pale stone walls of the city of Monterriogne a memorable sight to him. The moon was high, midnight hours seeing to it that only the soldiers who guarded the city were awake, giving him a nice easy ride up to the villa at the top of the city. Four men walked immediately up to him, taking the reigns of Shadowmere and leading her to the stables while he carried Ragnar into the house. "Relax my friend, you are going to be just fine. Gregori, we have a bleeder."
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I whimpered softly as i felt my body get picked up and placed on the back of a massive beast my head slumped forward breathing shallowly each breath felt like someone was repeatedly shocking me "heh i guess i must look like a complete mess" i murr almost to quiet for you to hear time seemed to slow for me as i watched through half closed eyes as the landscape changed from dense forest and open fields to a crowded city only vaguely registring that Shadowmare had stopped as i felt my whole body get picked up the sounds of others talking. Everything felt like i was viewing it outside my body.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 am

Gregori and his medical team had managed to remove the armor, cleaning the various wounds and using advanced technology that used to be reserved only for him. Being an assassin had made him very rich, so much so that he had no use for money anymore as he could buy everything in the world if he wanted, even though it never brought him happiness. "It does come in handy though." He thought as he watched the medical team repair the damaged anthro's injuries. The amputated leg however, was a different story. Despite all the advancements in technology to this date, cellular regenerative technology was still not advanced enough to create a functional limb. Beside the fact that it wasn't advanced enough yet, the humans had decided to hog that technology for themselves, thinking it would give the anthro population reason enough to rise up against them. He chuckled at the stupidity of it, but then again he couldn't blame the humans for their reasoning. After all, they were slowly becoming a minority on this planet.

He was jerked from his thoughts by a familiar voice. "Sir, the operation was a success. The patient is alive and the grafts worked perfect. The automail is molding perfectly to his leg, he'll be on his feet in no time." He nodded, staring at Ragnar's new metallic leg. Automail...something his own research team had come up with to counter the humans and their advancement in regenerative technology. Well not created as much as stole, but no one really knows it exists anyway. The human scientists that had invented it had met with an accident, their research was never found and the files deleted without a trace. It was as if the scientists had never invented anything. He smiled as he stepped inside the OR, the doctors leaving to rest after the 12 hour procedure. "The anesthetics will be wearing off soon, make sure he takes it easy until he gets used to his new leg." He smiled again. "I'm sure he's all ready used to it, I know first thing I would be doing when I woke up was running out the door just happy that I knew I'd be able to walk." Gregori laughed as he left the room, returning the thanks that had been tossed at him.

He padded over and sat down in a chair, listening to the steady beeps of the heart monitor. "Ragnar, my friend, my memories have been returned. I know now why I let myself get discovered and sent to the dungeon. You were my mark. I was sent to the castle by a very wealthy but shadowy man oddly named the Stranger. I had no idea it was you until I arrived at the castle with instructions to kill the one who was imprisoned there. WHen the demon prince started talking about his prisoner, I stopped to listen and suddenly realized it was you who my employer paid me to kill. I made a plan and stepped out from the shadows, screaming that death was here to kill the demon prince and let them knock me over the head with a club. When I came to of course I had no idea what happened but fate put me in the cell with my best friend and help you escape. Now here you are..good as new minus a leg, but I think you will like your new one better." He wasn't sure if he was talking to himself or to Ragnar since for all he knew the meds still had him KO'd.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:09 am

I whimper softly as i wake up my eyes fluttering open hearing he steady beep beep of the mechine next to me looking down I realised why i felt so defenceless as someone had removed my armour my torso covered in scars and bullet wounds. looking over i notice you sitting in a chair. Sitting up i notice that my leg that had been cut off had been replaced with a shiny new one reaching down i run my paw over it feeling the hardened metal under my finger tips sighing i turn and lower my self to the ground feeling odd as i touch the ground with my legs and not feel anything with my left leg i bend and twist feeling my new metal leg turn and do everything my other leg does. looking over at you i notice that you must have fallen asleep as i wonder how long i was out for.
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 am

He woke up as he suddenly heard a small ting and the gentle whisper of servos. He opened his eyes and there was Ragnar, testing out his new leg. He chuckled, not remembering falling asleep. "Well, what do you think? Do you like your new leg?" He smiled. "It has all kinds of features, but I won't spoil them for you. The only thing I will tell you is you are completely healthy...and the leg has a hidden compartment in it large enough to store your bolt pistol, which I had cleaned and upgraded, though there wasn't much I could do to it. It was a well taken care of weapon. I firmly believe that a well taken care of weapon will last a lifetime, and will keep you around for that lifetime as well." He turned and walked over to a metallic locker that looked like it was indestructible. "Your armor was severely damaged, but lucky for you I have extensive training with automail and unlimited resources at my disposal. Say hello to your armor, with some upgrades and modifications of course." He inputed a combination of commands into the keyboard and the locker opened up with a his, revealing Ragnar's armor, sparkling and shiny with a few modifications done to it. As Ragnar stepped closer, mouth agape in awe, the armor opened itself up and waited for him to resume his rightful place inside it. "I think she's calling you to her my friend." He smiled then turned around and looked over some schematics on the computer, upgrades he was researching for his own equipment, while he waited for Ragnar to get situated and trained with his new armor.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

i smile and go over to my armour running my paw over the smooth metal noticing that it no longer looked pitted and ragged as i closed my eyes listening to its machine spirit my head tilted to the side as we communed silently i could feel its urge to fight as i smiled and stepped into its embrace feeling the warmth of it as it closed around me and i felt the series of plugs push into the approriate metal sockets on my body as I became one with my armour. "hmmm thank you for repairing her she was due for a repair" i murr softly
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 am

He turned around once he heard the armor hiss closed and Ragnar spoke. "You should be thanking her, she helped me fix her quite a bit. Thanks to her I now know a lot more than I did about machines and how to fix them and maintain them. I'm applying that knowledge to some of my equipment and it seems to only make them better. I didn't know your armor had an AI in it." He motioned toward the door. "Come on it's a nice day outside and you need fresh air and to walk around, you've been lying on that table for 12 hours straight. Plus I want to see if your new leg has bonded with you properly and is working correctly." He pressed a button and one of the doors opened with a schoom, leading the way out to his mansion and through the front door into the courtyard.
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 am

i smile and pat my suit of armour affectionately "hmmm its not something that i tell anyone or for that matter reveal she must have been hurting pretty bad to actually reveal herself to you" i say as i follow you out blinking at the sudden brightness of the sun my leg still felt weird but at least i could walk now "hmm its going to take some getting use to this leg" i murr as i jump up and down bouncing on the heels of my feet hearing the servo motors hum as i do "hmmm do you think i could borrow some paint from you later im going to have to paint my armour so that it doesn't reflect any light" i murr noticing that i would need to do the same thing to my leg "hmmm make it camo this time Ragnar that last colour did not look at all good"murrs my AI I sigh and nod "very well Otsana but i get to choose the pattern" i murr as my armour gives a slight growl and goes silent
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 am

He laughed. "Feel free to use whatever you wish. Mi casa, Su casa. If you would like, I have lunch waiting for us. The cooks here are some of the best, they can make anything you want, and I mean ANYTHING. I once tried human, just for the hell of it, tastes like ass. Most disgusting thing I've ever eaten, I would not recommend it, but you are welcome to try it. Only thing I will not serve is wolf. No innocent wolf will ever be killed if I can do something about it. THat's actually the reason I killed that one human..give him a taste of his own medicine. Well it kinda backfired on me, diarrhea for a week....well anyways enough about my adventures in disgusting foods, let's eat!" He led the way back to a dining room, not huge but large enough to let everyone else know who was the master of the house. The table had been shortened so they didn't have to shout across the room at each other though. He ordered his food and sipped on a strange liquid from a goblet. "So my friend, tell me what has happened to you since we parted ways those many years ago?"
    Blizzardwolf
    Blizzardwolf
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Blizzardwolf Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:20 am

i smile and nod as i follow you into where you usually dine "hmmm it seems that you have made quite a life since when we last met" i murr looking around at the large dining room i smile slightly as i sit down at the table hearing the chair creak under the weight of the armour but i relax when it doesn't break apart."hmmm well lets see what has happened hmmm not much really iv just travelled from city to city taking what ever jobs i can get my paws on usually just mercenary jobs protecting caravans from bandits and theives." I murr watching as a servent comes over and asks what i would like I stop and think about it "hmmm maybe a rack of Lamb" i murr "and a goblet of Mead" i say
    Kemo
    Kemo
    Alpha
    Alpha

Post  Kemo Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 am

"Indeed I have. Just a comfortable life, enjoying the fruits of my labor. At first, I saved my money from my job until I could afford this city. Of course when I bought it there wasn't much to say about it. It was an empty husk of what it is today, not even so much as a brothel. Over time, I saved money, opened up stores and over the years I built up a massive fortune until I am where you see me today." He swept his paw around the room. His steak arrived and he dug in. "So do you feel any different than you did? Is everything working ok? How about the upgrades?" He asked between bites.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:16 pm